An Experienced Firm Of Chartered Building Surveyors.
BSc DipSurv MSc MAPM CEnv MRICS
Phil has over 25 years of experience as a construction consultant gaining extensive experience in a wide range of projects in public and private sectors as Quantity Surveyor, Employer’s Agent, Project Manager and BREEAM Surveyor.
Phil’s specialisms include:
- Supporting funded projects including ERDF, Convergence, ESIF, HCA, Big Lottery Living Landmarks, HLF, Arts Council and PFI from initial concept, through the funding application, procurement, delivery, and audit.
- Procurement strategies to suit client policies and project values and with experience on the full range of JCT Contracts, the NEC Contracts, GC Works, NFDC Contract and bespoke PFI Contracts.
- Innovative construction including sustainable construction, modular build, custom-build and community build projects.
- Student accommodation having delivered over 5,000 student rooms across 6 different university campuses.
- Sustainable construction having been involved more than 25 BREEAM Projects including 3nr BREEAM ‘Outstanding’ projects and 5nr Listed Buildings gaining BREEAM certification.
Phil has successfully delivered projects of up to £120million, however, size is not everything and the attention to detail, process and control is of equal importance on small projects.
BSc (Hons) MRICS IMaPS
Daryl has over 25 years of experience as a construction consultant gaining extensive experience in a wide range of projects in public and private sectors as a Building Surveyor, Project Manager, Principal Designer and Party Wall Surveyor.
Daryl’s specialisms include:
- Design and Obtaining Statutory Consents – preparing existing and proposed plans for residential extensions through to new build commercial units and obtaining Planning, Listed Building and Building Regulation Consents.
- Preparation of Schedule of Work and Contract Administration.
- Maintenance Scheduling and Management – preparing forward planned maintenance schedules and life cycle cost assessments on a wide range of properties from residential blocks through to large commercial properties and healthcare facilities.
- Dilapidations – giving lease advice and acting on behalf of Landlords and Tenants through the Interim and Terminal Schedule of Dilapidation processes.
- Party Wall – giving advice and preparing and issuing Party Wall Notices. Acting as an Agreed, Building Owner’s Surveyor and Adjoining Owner’s Surveyor in the preparation and Agreement of a Party Wall Award.
- Health and Safety – acting as a Principle Designer on refurbishment, extension and new build residential and commercial schemes.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor with experience managing teams in multi-disciplinary practices Daryl has a considerable and comprehensive knowledge of the built environment. He can provide advice to you whether you (or your neighbour) have a new building project or an existing asset in need of attention.